The safety and well being of our guests is our highest priority at Pheasant Tales Bed & Bistro. As we all continue to monitor the coronavirus COVID-19, we want to make you aware of the measures we have implemented to help safeguard the health of those visiting:
• We have requested that guests take a break from shaking hands and hugging staff and are encouraging fun greetings involving elbow bumps, rhythmic stomps, and other silly dance moves.
• We have increased our hand-washing schedule to meet or exceed CDC guidelines.
• We are encouraging guests to wash their hands frequently.
• All food will be served by us. There will be no self-serve buffet items.
• We are offering our guests different locations for dining and times for breakfast in order to practice social distancing to prevent virus spread.
• We have increased regular deep cleaning and disinfection schedules of all spaces within the building, including railings, door handles, light switches, etc.
• All guests and staff are being monitored for signs of symptoms.
• We encourage guests to stay home if you feel unwell or believe you may have been in any of the areas where you could possibly have been exposed to the coronavirus.
As the situation evolves, we will continue to keep you informed. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at 406-538-2124 or firstname.lastname@example.org.